Borsino Immobiliare della Logistica is a prestigious tool of analysis dedicated to logistics players.
Realized biannual by World Capital, unique author in Italy, The Borsino includes:
– sale/lease values of new and used;
– market trend in Italy and in Europe;
– yields and cuts;
– focuses and studies of real estates in collaboration with important authorities;
– interviews and polls to operators and managers;
– training courses, fairs and events.
Born in 2006, the Borsino represents a real and concrete snap-shot of real estate logistics, which purposes are
– to contribute to advertising and to improve the sector;
– to support the research, information and real estate training;
– to focus on interesting themes with a strategic value for logistics;
– to make easier the comparison between Italian and also European cities.
Useful tool, for who works and lives real estate sector, to be constantly current and informed about the dynamics of market, values and new researches, the Borsino Immobiliare della Logistica is printed in 6000 copies per number and it is sent to subscribers and our clients and it is shared at fairs and real estate conventions (Mipim, City Logisticcs Expo, Business Maching Meeting, Transpotec Logitec, Intralogistica Italia, Global Summit…)
The Borsino also offers to companies and operators the possibility to be main characters inside it as:
Newspapers and Sites, which talk about B.I.L.
Il Sole 24 Ore, Il Giornale della Logistica, Euromerci, Logistica Management, Milano Finanza, Logistika, Mark UP, Logisticamente.it, Internews, Terziario.org, Dailyre.info, Mediaellenews.it, Finanzaediritto.it, Italiarealestate.it